The Executive Board is the main decision-making body of the Council and is made up of ten Members who have responsibility for particular portfolios. These Portfolios cover:
· Overall Leadership and Corporate Strategy, Communications and Liverpool City Region matters (Councillor Mike Wharton);
· Leadership on Cheshire Sub-Regional matters and Major Projects (Councillor Dave Thompson);
· Corporate Services (Councillor Mark Dennett);
· Children and Young People (Councillor Tom McInerney);
· Adult Social Care (Councillor Joan Lowe);
· Health and Wellbeing (Councillor Marie Wright);
· Community Safety (Councillor Martha Lloyd Jones);
· Environment and Urban Renewal (Councillor Stef Nelson);
· Employment, Learning and Skills, and Community (Councillor Paul Nolan); and
· Climate Change (Councillor Phil Harris)
The Board is chaired by the Leader of the Council (Councillor Mike Wharton) and each Board Member has responsibility for policy development for issues that fall within their portfolio. More information on the areas included within the portfolios can be obtained through the link to the relevant Councillor’s information and by clicking on Executive post.
More information relating to the Executive Board can be accessed using the links below:
The Council has six Policy and Performance Boards (PPB’s) with responsibility for:
Policy and Performance Boards meet four times a year and the dates of meetings can be found through the links below.
Details of the PPB Chair and Membership, Lead Officer(s) and the relevant Executive Portfolio Holder can also be found through the links below.
Copies of Agenda for meetings are published five clear working days prior to any meeting.
Copies of Agenda are available during normal office hours at Halton Direct Link Offices in Runcorn at Halton Lea or in Widnes at Brook Street and at the Reception of Municipal Building, Kingsway, Widnes.
Agenda are also available on the Council’s website five days prior to any meeting and can be accessed through the links below: